We have a new remote printing service! With our PrintSpot, you can print a variety of files and documents from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. You only need to use your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome). No installations are required and the prices are the same as printing from one of our computers.
- Go to our PrintSpot portal at http://www.printeron.net/mtpl/print
- Select your type of print
- Enter your email address
- Website printing: Copy the URL from the text box at the top of your browser and paste it into the File or URL box.
- File printing: Click the Browse button next to the text box. Locate your file and click Open.
- Click the » button to confirm your print job. (Click the X to cancel your print job.)
- Select your page’s orientation as Portrait or Landscape.
- Enter the number of copies you would like.
- Print All Pages or enter the page numbers you would like to print.
- Click the printer button.
- After receiving a confirmation, pick up your print(s) at the front desk by talking to a staff member.
PrintSpot Mobile Instructions
Forward your email or attach your file to an email and send it to the following addresses. After receiving a confirmation, pick up your print(s) at the front desk by talking to a staff member.