Our holds pickup service starts Monday, June 15.
Only items available at Moon Library will be available. We are not circulating kits or dolls. Holds must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.
Step 1: Order
- Order by phone by calling 412-269-0334.
- Order by email to MTPLrequests@gmail.com
- Order through our online form
Step 2: Schedule
- Choose one of the following time slots:
- Monday – Thursday: 10 AM – 1 PM
- Monday – Thursday: 5 PM – 8 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 10 AM – 1 PM
- Friday – Saturday: 2 PM – 5 PM
- If ordering by phone, tell the clerk your selected time slot.
- If ordering by email, write down your selected time slot.
- If ordering through the online form, complete the section specifying your selected time slot.
Step 3: Pick Up
- Go to our side patio.
- Look for a sealed & sanitized bag with your last name.
- If you require trunk service, call the library when you arrive.
All materials must be returned to the book drop or the overflow drop outside of the library. We will not accept any items in person. Every item will be quarantined.
Items that you borrowed before our closure will remain on your account and held until our circulation software has been restored.