Happy Tuesday, Moon Township!
Miss Nicole here to curate some awesome family-friendly playlists for you! It’s fairly easy for boredom to strike while we are all stuck indoors, so I’m making it my job to offer some fun family alternatives. Join us for a new playlist every week. This week I’ve picked out some popular dance party tunes! So be sure to put your on dancing shoes and get moving!
Pandora Link: https://pandora.app.link/PeVL7b5eW4
- Happy by Pharrell Williams (From Despicable Me 2 Soundtrack)
- Counting Stars by One Republic
- Safe and Sound by Capital Cities
- Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
- Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake (Trolls Soundtrack)
- Pure Gold by Half-Alive
- Shut Up and Dance by KIDZ BOP Kids (from KIDZ BOP 29)
- Uptown Funk by KIDZ BOP Kids (from KIDZ BOP 28)
- Try Everything by Shakira (from Zootopia Soundtrack)
- The Hamsterdance by KIDZ BOP Kids (KIDZ BOP Party Pop!)
- Un Poco Loco by Gael Garcia Bernal and Anthony Gonzalez (Coco Soundtrack)
- Freeze Dance by The Fresh Beat Band
- If You Wanna Stay by The Griswolds
- Everything is Awesome!!! by Tegan and Sara & The Lonely Island
- Baby Shark by Pinkfong
Remember to stay healthy and safe, and don’t forget that physical exercise (and tons of fun) can boost the immune system!