Stepping away from full-time work, whether unexpectedly or carefully calculated, creates a series of significant financial decisions. This Hefren-Tilllotson seminar on August 13 at 6:00 PM is designed to give prospective clients a sneak peek on how they can help guide you through the complicated retirement transition.
Consider attending this one-hour seminar if you find yourself:
- Suddenly laid off or retired
- Seeking education on retirement specific investing
- Needing help in generating income in a tax sensitive manner from your savings
- Worried if you have enough saved
Join us as we discuss:
- How a holistic financial plan can take the guesswork out of retirement and changing jobs
- Common retirement mistakes and how to avoid them
- Investment tips on creating a retirement paycheck
- The different ways Hefren-Tillotson works with their clients
Register online or by calling 412-633-1741.