We have the following federal tax forms available in our lobby. We have instructional booklets at the circulation desk for in-library use.
- 1040 Income Tax Return
- 1040EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
- Schedule A (Form 1040) Itemized Deductions
- Schedule C (Form 1040) Profit or Loss from Business
- Schedule E (Form 1040) Supplemental Income and Loss
- Schedule EIC (Form 1040A or 1030) Earned Income Credit
- Schedule H (Form 1040) Household Employment Taxes
- Schedule R (Form 1040A or 1040) Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled
- Schedule SE (Form 1040) Self-Employment Tax
- Schedule 8812 (Form 1040A or 1040) Child Tax Credit
- 1040ES Estimated Tax for Individuals
All tax forms are available as supplies last. If you require a form we don’t have, go to www.irs.gov for federal tax forms, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue for state tax forms, and Moon Township’s website for local tax information.
If you need help completing your taxes, look for free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs through the IRS or AARP. All tax assistance programs are by appointment only.